mBIT Certification for Coaches
Calling all coaches, trainers, consultants, health practitioners, teachers and therapists – join the leading edge of your profession with this qualification to use mBraining Integration Techniques (mBIT) with your clients.
mBIT – multiple Brain Integration Techniques
mBraining – The process of aligning your multiple brains using mBIT methodology
Neuroscience has found that we have multiple intelligence centres which they define as ‘brains’ – in our heart, head and gut. Through the field of mBraining we are providing you with numerous practical and easy to learn methods to communicate with and tap into the innate intelligence of each of your client’s heart, head and gut brains.
Using mBIT you will identify where there is misalignment or ‘stuckness’ between their multiple brains. You will have a profound and simple framework to guide your client back into a coherent place where their multiple brains are aligned. Freeing them to make decisions that are deeply authentic to their evolving self.
Once you have your mBIT Certification you will be guiding your clients through a deeply simple process to overcome the following challenges:
Internal conflict between their feelings, thoughts and actions
Repeated patterns of failing to act upon or sabotaging their dreams, goals and plans
Unwanted behaviours or habits which they have been unable to get rid of before now
Failing to make decisions that motivate them to take action
Chronically disempowering emotional states such as frustration, depression, anxiety, anger etc.
Serious health issues – especially relating to the heart and gut regions
When your clients, friends or family experience these in their life or behaviour, you can empower them by using the deeply integrative mBIT processes you’ll be trained in during this workshop…
You will learn to re-pattern how their brains work together to support and enhance their life success and health goals!
During this 4 day intensive learning experience you will be certified to work 1-2-1 with your clients using mBIT. You will be qualified to guide your clients through a framework that aligns their multiple brains into making choices that are compassionate, creative and courageous. This course introduces you to new ways of working with your clients woven together with a range of complementary modalities (i.e. NLP, Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behaviour etc.).
You and the people you work with will be using your multiple brains more wisely for generating your own success!
The time to sign up is NOW!
Through this training to become a mBIT Coach you will learn powerful techniques:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises
- How to harness the innate intelligences and generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’
- An entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, and what you can do about it
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
- How to work with the ‘Core Competencies Framework’ to quickly diagnose unresourceful states, and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
- The technique of ‘mBIT Neural Syntax Mapping’ to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
- How to work with ‘mBIT Neural Integration Engagements’ to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brains.